Adobe indesign is a type of software that is used to create posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books.
The Different Tools
- Selection Tool (V/ESC): Used for selecting
- Direct Selection Tool: Used for selecting parts of objects e.g if you create a rectangle on the page, the DST can move different pars of the rectangle individually
- Type Tool: Used for typing text on the page
- Line Tool:
How To Load A Picture
- File – Place – choose the image you want – put it anywhere you want it to be on the page
- Use the “Rectangle Frame Tool” to draw a rectangle on the page – choose the image you want – drag and drop in the rectangle: The size of the rectangle determines the size of the image
What are some ways you can get the magnification of a document?
- View – Zoom in
- Zoom tool on the tools panel on the left
How do you select tools in indesign?
- From the tools panel on the left, click on the tool you would like to select
What are the three ways to display a panel?
How do you create a panel group?
- Move a panel from from the dock and put it on its own, then remove another panel from a dock and put that panel into the first panel that you previously removed